6.7.08

Adding Print Capability to your Site with CSS X

Adding Print Capability to your Site with CSS


Jul 01, 08

css printer friendly websiteIts really nice to be able to print out a webpage you are reading using your browsers built-in print feature. Using CSS you can easily transform your site into a print-friendly site.

Today I received an email from a visitor to my site requesting that I add a way to print site articles on AskApache

Finally, you have so much great stuff that I need to print it take it offline so I can consume it. However, your theme prints just awful with huge empty spaces between paragraphs and especially with some of your example code, i.e. see “Redirect All Feeds to Feedburner’s MyBrand”. Not sure if you care but it would really be great for those of us who print if you could clean it up for nicer printing to fully print your examples and to get rid of the excessive whitespace.

No comments: